Lemon Sugar Handscrub

Hi guys! I have a different type of post for you today. It's a DIY handscrub. My hands have become quite dry lately so i decided to try of this simple but effective handscrub. I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
Lemon juice or squeezed lemon
White sugar
Extra virgin olive oil

Equipment:
Measuring cup
Large spoon
Glass jar

Procedure:
1) Measure out 3/4 cup of sugar and pour into your glass jar.
2) Measure out 1/4 cup of olive oil and pour into you jar
3) Measure 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and pour into your jar
4) Mix everything together with a large spoon

That's it! It's as simple and quick as that! You can also add a label to make your jar prettier. I honestly found it so effective and left my hands exfoliated and so soft. I'm thinking of doing more DIY posts soon so I hope you enjoyed. See you next week in my next post xx




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig