My Mac Pro Palette


Back in the days when I was obsessed with Mac, I thought it was the best idea ever that you could put together your own palette of your favourite eyeshadows. I used to use it all the time, but for some reason I stopped and then forgot about it for ages. However, I was clearing out my makeup the other day and came across it, and I can't understand why I ever stopped using it! These colours are right up my street!

Clearly my taste in eyeshadows hasn't changed, as I still always reach for coppers, golds and browns whenever I'm doing my makeup. 

These pro palettes are so handy because you can choose your own mix of shades to suit you, as I find sometimes when you buy a premade palette, there are always one or two shades which you will never ever use, so these are definitely worth the money.



You can get this type of palette to fit 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, or 30 eyeshadows. You can even get ones that are double sided with spaces for eyeshadows and blushes!

I just decided at the time to get a smaller palette to keep my 'go-to' colours together and keep it nice and neat for storage. 

Mac shadows are known for their quality and pigmentation, as you will see from my swatches below. I went for a white/cream to act as a base for the shadows, and it's handy for the brow bone and inner corner, a brown for the crease and lash line, and then a copper to blend into the brown and gold for the lid. I think these colours compliment each other so well, and would look so flattering on any eye colour. 




White: Blanc Type
Gold: Amber Lights
Copper: Coppering
Brown: Antiqued



What are your favourite eyeshadow shades?

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig