Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Pretty Skin Palette

I'm finally getting around to writing a new blog post! I have been so busy lately with college exams and work, so it's hard trying to fit time into taking the perfect pictures and writing about products, but when I do get a chance, I absolutely love it. I find the whole process so relaxing.

I decided to write about Charlotte Tilbury's Glowing, Pretty Skin palette because I have had my eye on it for a while now, and my boyfriend got it for me for Christmas, so I was delighted. 



The palette consists of 6 different powders...one setting powder, one bronzer, two blushers and two highlights. As usual, Charlotte's powders are very subtle but buildable, making it suitable for everyone and all skin types.

The Shades:



Top row:
Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium: a warm powder with golden undertones and a soft velvety texture to help set your makeup.
Blush in Pretty: a youthful rosy flush to illuminate any skin type, perfect for adding every day colour to your cheeks.
Illuminating Glow: a soft champagne to highlight and illuminate your cheekbones for definition.


Bottom row:


Bronze and Contour: a neutral cocoa to tone, sculpt and define your facial framework.
Blush in Summer: a bright coral with a soft sheen to complement sun-kissed skin or wear on a night out.
Highlighting Glow: an opalescent with golden/pink undertone to layer and highlight for a dazzling glow to your complexion.


It's the perfect palette for travelling as you have everything in one, and don't need to take multiple different products with you, and it's also in a very slim, chic case. There is a big mirror inside too which I love.



The palette is €69 and available from charlottetilbury.com

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig