REVIEW - Charlotte Tilbury 'Starry Eyes to Hypnotise'




Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted a blogpost in over a year!! What!!?? The past year has been so hectic, between college, work and everything in between, so I just didn't have the time to properly invest myself in my blog. I have been thinking about starting back up again for the past while, and with the college year coming to an end soon, and the current lockdown in place due the the current circumstances, I thought this was the ideal time to start back up again. 

Blogging has always been one of my favourite ways to relax and take my mind off things, so I'm hoping this space will be a nice escape for both me and you over the next while.

I decided to make my first post about reviewing Charlotte Tilbury's Starry Eyes to Hypnotise, because everyone knows I am completely and utterly obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury.


First of all, can I start by saying how beautiful this packaging is! I love the sparkly silver against navy-blue. It just looks so classic. I got this palette as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, and I have to say, it is one of my favourite palettes that I have. I wasn't a fan of the original long palette Charlotte released due to the lack of pigmentation (you can find my review on it here), however I have a completely different opinion on this one.

The palette is split into four different looks:
  • Happy Glow
  • Love Glow
  • Dream Glow
  • Seduce Glow
The idea behind this is so that everyone can use it, no matter what your makeup skills are like. It is completely fool proof. You start off with the first shade, the 'prime' shade all over the eye. The middle shade is to be blended from the centre of the lid outwards, and the third shade blended into the crease.

Happy Glow Swatches



Happy Glow Swatches


Love Glow Swatches


Love Glow Swatches


Dream Glow Swatches


Dream Glow Swatches


Seduce Glow Swatches


Seduce Glow Swatches

The Love Glow look is definitely my favourite. It looks amazing on blue eyes. This palette has something for everyone, and it is also ideal for travelling as you get so many different looks out of it.

It is on the expensive side...€75...I know 😬 but it's a nice treat if you wanted to splurge on yourself or a gift for someone else.

Thank you so much for reading! Stay tuned here and on Instagram for updates on when I post next!

I hope you're all keeping safe (and sane)

See you next time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig