Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in 'Golden Goddess'


First of all, I really do have to apologise for the Charlotte Tilbury overload on my blog, especially since Christmas, but I am just totally and utterly obsessed with her products. To be honest, most of my makeup products are from Charlotte Tilbury, so that's why most of my posts are about them. But who's complaining...her products are just stunning to look at!

The CT palettes I owned were the Dolce Vita, the Legendary Muse, and the Instant Eye Palette, but the Golden Goddess was next on my list. But this Christmas my boyfriend surprised me with this palette, even though I didn't tell him I wanted it!


I absolutely love it. These colours are so up my street. I love bronzy, summery makeup looks with a bronze and gold eye to create a warm, beachy look. 

As always, the colours are so pigmented and so blendable. They are extremely easy to apply, and it is so easy to recreate the exact look that Charlotte does in her tutorials. 


I love the layout of her palettes. They work in a clockwise direction, starting with a 'Prime' shade to be blended all over the lid, then and 'Enhance' shade which blends into the crease and on the upper and lower lash line, then a 'Smoke' shade blended upwards and outwards into the socket and on the upper and lower lash line, and finally a 'Pop' shade, which is always my favourite in her palettes. I like to apply this to the lid with my finger, as I feel you get more intensity out of the glitter this way. 


These palettes are the perfect size. They are small enough to throw into your handbag or to travel with, but they also have a nice sized mirror inside.

The shadows are housed inside her classic burgundy and rose gold packaging, adding her usual luxurious look and feel to the products.


I would highly recommend these palettes. Although they are very pricey at €50 each, I feel that their quality makes up for their price tag.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

See you next time,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig