Valentines Glitter Nail Art


Happy Valentine's week everyone!

For this years Valentine's themed nail art, I decided to go for something 
different to the usual love hearts, with a more classy, toned down design. I spotted this design on Pinterest and fell in love with it so I  had to try it.

This is such an easy design to recreate and genuinely takes no time at all. It can also be recreated with different colours. I think it would be gorgeous with navy polish and silver glitter 😍

For this pink theme, I used two Nails Inc products, 'Harley Gardens' and 'Rise and Grind'.


I also tried something a bit different when doing this design...I recorded it! I know it is quite difficult to follow the descriptions of each step of a design when it's just written, so I said I would try adding a video as well to make it more clear. I hope you like it!

I will also do the usual step-by-step written description, but at the end of the post I'll attach the video for you to follow along.

I hope you enjoy 💓

Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails

Step 2
Paint all your nails pink

Step 3
When the pink base is completely dry, add some striping tape to your ring finger in a slight triangle shape, tapering off at the tip of your nail

Step 4
Fill in the triangle segment with pink glitter

Step 5
Remove the tape while the glitter is still wet

Step 6
Outline the glitter with white using a striping brush

Step 7
Seal in with a top coat to make your design last longer



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig