Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette- Review, Photos & Swatches


Well this is a new kind of post for me! I have always posted about just nails on this blog, but lately I have really been wanting to try out a beauty section and see how I get on. I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products, so why not post about them here!


You will have to bare with me for a while as I am still only getting used to these types if posts. I know it's not perfect and neither are the pictures, but I'm hoping with time that I can improve.


For my first beauty post, I had to write about Urban Decay's new Naked Heat palette. The Naked palettes are some of the best palettes on the market in my opinion, and they have blessed us once again with this stunner. Naked Heat was an extremely highly anticipated release for the past few months, and it definitely lives up to the hype. Once they announced it, I had my name on the waiting list in Debenhams straight away so that I could be one of the first to have it. And I am not lying when I say I wasn't disappointed.



The Product


The amber-hued palette focuses mainly on warm browns, burnt oranges and deep reds. The warm tones suit every skin tone and eye colour, with the perfect mix between mattes and shimmers to create either a subtle, wearable daytime look, or an intense, sultry night time look. The easy-to-use shadows are very creamy and blendable, and I found I don't get a lot of fallout which I like. Worn with a primer, I find they don't crease too much, which is good because eyeshadow alwaaaaays creases on me. The layout of the shadows make it easy to create versatile looks, with the left-hand side focusing on more wearable daytime colours, and the right-hand side focusing on deeper, more sultry tones for nighttime. 












The Packaging

The only other Naked palette I have is the first one, and I have to say I much prefer the packaging of Naked Heat. The fiery colours and sturdy packaging add to its classiness, and the big mirror inside comes in handy. It also comes with a large dual-ended synthetic eyeshadow brush.


Overall, this palette gets a big thumbs up from me. I think for 12 beautiful, highly pigmented shades, €47.50 isn't a bad price, especially for the quality that they are. This would be the ideal palette to travel with, with the versatile shades and large mirror. It is available now from Debenhams nationwide.


I really really hope you liked this post. I'm hoping to post a lot more beauty posts in the future, so keep your eyes peeled and follow me on Instagram and Facebook for updates, or subscribe to my blog for a notification every time I post...don't worry though, the nail posts aren't going anywhere either.

See you next timeđź’–

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig