My Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection


Anyone who knows me, knows I am absolutely obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury products...okay, maybe even more than obsessed...
I can't help myself from having a browse every time I go into Brown Thomas, which either ends up in me adding more products to my never ending wishlist, or else splurging on more items to add to my collection. Yes, I know this is a very bad habit, but come on, you can't blame me, the brand is just pure perfection! 😍



I love all of her products that I have tried so far, but for now I will stick to just talking about lipsticks, or else I will be here all day. Charlotte has 4 different collections of lipsticks, the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range, the Hot Lips collection inspired by celebs such as Miranda Kerr and Emily Ratajkowski, the Matte Revolution, and now her newest collection, the Hollywood Lips liquid lipsticks. I bought one of the new liquid llipsticks the other day, so I will do a review of that soon, but for now I'll stick to the other 3 collections.



Her lipsticks are extremely high quality, feeling creamy and luscious on the lips. The long lasting formulas aren't drying, but instead feel hydrating. Yes, at €32 each they're very expensive, but I am completely in love with them. Every single colour she has is gorgeous and so flattering on the lips. Charlotte's lipsticks contain soothing orchid and 'Lipstick Tree' extracts, which protects the lips from UV damage and fights oxidative stress so that lips are left soft, pert, soothed and hydrated. They also contain light diffusing pigments that give the lips a luminous, multi dimensional finish. So, not only do they feel and look amazing, the science behind them is pretty impressive too eh?
I could go on for hours about my love for these lipsticks, but I think you get the idea, so I have attached images and swatches of my collection below...maybe you'll find one that you like! Happy reading! 😜




(Pictures of lips are from charlottetilbury.com)



Secret Salma


Inspired by Salma Hayek, this rosy-plum colour is so flattering on every skin tone, perfect for day or night wear.


Hel's Bells



I love a dark lip, and I think this is one of the most perfect deep colours you could find.




Carina's Love


This striking matte red lipstick is perfect all year round and so versatile.




Kim KW



Inspired by Kim Kardashian-West, this light pinky beige is perfect for recreating Kim's signature nude lip



Coachella Coral




This warm coral lipstick is the perfect tone for summertime and festival season




Amazing Grace


This pretty, matte pink coral lippie is the perfect daytime colour



Bitch Perfect



This orange toned nude lip suits all skin tones, and would look gorge for a toned down day time look, or glam it up with dramatic eyes for night time



Bond Girl


This berry toned nude is perfect for creating a sultry lip



Lost Cherry



This pastel fuchsia is the perfect pop of colour for summer




Love Liberty



This berry shade with rosy undertones is perfect for a night out or for amping up your every day look




Opium Noir 



So I have said already that I love a good dark lip, and I think this is my ultimate favourite. It suits every skin tone and hair colour, creating a dark, sultry look. This lippie is part of the Film Noir Nights Lipstick and Eyeliner set.




Penelope Pink 



This colour is my fail-safe nude. The pink undertones make it extremely flattering, and is the perfect nude shade for my lips




Pillow Talk 

Charlotte's cult classic Lip Cheat Liner in Pillow Talk was so popular, that due to high demand she released the exact colour in a lipstick. The nude pink is the ultimate celebrity/supermodel colour, for wider, fuller looking lips, and suits every skin tone



Red Carpet Red 



I'm not a fan of very bright orangey-reds, I much prefer ruby toned reds, I find them much more flattering on me, and this red is my all time fave. It's so classy, and glams up any look.




Stoned Rose 



This warm peach toned brown shade is perfect for an every day look, creating fuller lips




The Queen 



This rich rosy toned pink lippie, in homage to the Queen herself, is divine, gorgeous for any skin tone and any age.




As you can probably tell, I am a Charlotte Tilbury addict. I hope this post was helpful for anyone thinking of purchasing a new shade, or maybe you have found a few to add to your wishlist!

I am really liking my new blog content since I have expanded to include both fashion and beauty instead of just nails, so let me know what you think of it.
Stay tuned for a review of Charlotte's new Hollywood lips collection soon!👀



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig