What I Bought Recently- River Island

After my first beauty post last week on the new Urban Decay Naked Heat palette, I was absolutely delighted at the response I had gotten to the new addition to my blog. I couldn't believe the amount of views I got on the post, so I have now decided that I am going to continue with more beauty posts, still keep up with nail posts, but also add a Fashion section too!
So this blog is no longer going to be focused only on nails, but I'm going to post lots more stuff to help you nail everything from fashion, to beauty, to your nails...I'm so excited 🙈


So for my first Fashion post, I wanted to show you my recent purchases from River Island...it's not much, but I am in love with the few pieces I bought. 

River Island is one of my favourite shops, and I am loving they're more recent stock lately, so definitely check it out. I have attached images and links to what I bought below in case you want to buy them for yourself!






Shop here







Shop here







Shop here



I am obsessed with these new additions to my wardrobe. The two tops are so wearable and pretty, and could easily be dressed up or down. I think they would be gorge with a pair of jeans, or wear the black one with white jeans. The  leather skirt is just divine. It's such a nice fit and so comfy. The leather is so soft too.

I hope you're liking the new expansion to Nail It by Ciara, I'll have lots more posts coming soon...I'm so excited!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig