Collective Haul August 2017


I recently took a trip to Dublin to do a bit of shopping with my mom and sister. I promised myself I wouldn't spend that much because I'm trying to save my money...but that didn't really go to plan...

However, the bits I did pick up I absolutely love and know I will get so much use out of, so I don't feel too guilty about it.

Along with all of these, I ordered the Pixi Glow Tonic on Cult Beauty which should be here soon, but for now I will attach individual images of each item along with a link to purchase them if you're interested!

Enjoy! 💓

1.

The first thing I picked up was this mesh top from Hollister. Both mesh and embroidery are so on trend lately, and this would be perfect for a casual outfit with jeans.
You can buy it here

 2.

Next I got this gorgeous cross body bag in River Island. I am absolutely obsessed with River Island lately. It's not very often I walk into a shop and want everything, but lately in River Island I am loving every single thing they have.
You can buy the bag here


3.



From River Island again is this gorgeous, casual stripe crop top. I love the tie detail at the front.
You can buy the top here

4.

I have wanted the dark grey Gazelles for ages. I have them in a light pink and I get so much wear out of them, so I thought these would be perfect for the winter and will go with so much.
I was going to get the kids version in a size 4, because they are literally the exact same thing except there's less arch support, but they are almost €50 cheaper! Unfortunately they didn't have the 4 in stock so I just bought the adult version.
You can shop them here

5.

Next up are these burgundy gym leggings from Forever 21. I really need new gym gear, and I always feel way more motivated to work out when I have nice gear, and I really liked the sheer lace detail on the back and sides.
You can buy them here

6.


I saw this liquid eyeshadow in a makeup tutorial by Rosie Connolly on YouTube and fell in love with it. For any glitter fans out there like me, this seems like heaven in a tube. I picked it up the Kitten Karma shade from Cult Beauty recently, so I will do a review and swatches of it soon.
You can get it here

7.

I don't think we have Nars in Cork (if we do please let me know😂), so we popped into Brown Thomas on Grafton Street to have a look, and of course I spotted something I wanted. I loved this dark berry toned liquid listick, and as well as the Stila eye shadow, I will do a review and swatches on this soon too.
You can buy the lipstick here

8.
Lastly I picked up these SOSU Belle lashes in Penneys for €6. It's my first time trying SOSU lashes, so I can't wait to get the opportunity to wear them. 
I have only ever tried the 3/4 length Eyelure 'Fleur Loves' lashes, so I didn't want to go too extreme and dramatic with my first pair of full length ones, so I thought this style looked perfect because they are light and fluttery.
You can get them in Penneys stores nationwide.

I hope you enjoyed this different type of post!
Follow me on Instagram @nailitbyciara for regular updates on when I publish new posts😘
See you next time,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig