Chevron Nails

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy lately but some of you might have already seen these nails from my Instagram. If you're not already following me, my account is @nailitbyciara so follow me to be updated on when I post a new tutorial!!
These chevron nails will take a bit of practice but don't panic if you don't get them right first time.

Step 1
Use a base coat to protect your natural nails.

Step 2
Paint your ring finger 2 coats of white.

Step 3
Using a zig-zag scissors, cut out a few strips of scotch tape. Press the tape on your hand a few times to get rid of some of the stickiness. Place the tape on your nail, spacing each piece out equally.

Step 4
Paint your entire nail black. Gently peel off the tape before the nail varnish dries.

Step 5
Paint your middle finger gold. You can also add a bit of glitter on top of the gold to make your mani look glam!!

Step 6
Paint the rest of your nails pink.

Step 7
Seal in with a fast drying top coat.

I hope you enjoyed this design! See you next time!! xxxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig