Bubblegum Stripes

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in over a month! I had exams so I didn't have time to do any nail art, but I'm back and I have loads of fun summer nails to come. This design is really fun and easy, and perfect for summertime!

Step 1
As usual, start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails and to help your design last longer

Step 2
Paint both your ring finger and middle finger two coats of white and leave them dry for at least 10 to 15 minutes to fully dry

Step 3
Place striping tape onto your nail in any design you want


Step 4
On a makeup sponge, place a few dots of the colours as shown and dab the excess onto a sheet of paper.

Step 5
Dab the sponge onto you nail until the colours are opaque

Step 6
Before the colours are dry, carefully remove the tape

Step 7
Paint the rest of your nails purple

Step 8
As an optional step, add a dot of topcoat by your cuticle and using a toothpick, place a silver gem onto the nail

Step 9
Finish off with a topcoat to seal in your design and help it to last longer

Polishes used:
Essie millionails
Essie splash of grenadine
Sally Hansen white tip
Inglot no. 667
Sally Hansen I pink I Can
Essie good to go

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig