One Direction Nails


So some of you may know how obsessed I am with One Direction, and I was lucky enough to see them in concert on Friday in Dublin! The most amazing thing happened...Liam read out my poster, blew me a kiss and we were shown on the big screen!!!!! It was the best night of my entire life! I could talk for ages about the concert, but let's just get into the design.

Step 1
Start off with a base coat

Step 2
Paint all your nails white

Step 3
Use a thin black striper to create two small vertical lines in the centre of your ring finger nail.

Step 4
Create another small line, diagonal to the top of the left line to create the '1'

Step 5
Using the striper again, create a tiny horizontal line on each end of the other vertical line. Then create a sideways 'v' shape to finish off the 'D'

Step 6
Dip a straw into a bottle of black nail varnish. Place the straw over a blank white nail and blow through the straw. The paint will 'splatter' onto your nail. Repeat on all your remaining nails

Step 7
Seal in your design with a top coat.

This design is perfect for anyone obsessed with 1D like I am. I hope you enjoy this tutorial and give it a go!
Ciara x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig