Buddy the Elf Nails



Last week I was at my friend Tara's house for her birthday. She is obsessed with Buddy the Elf which gave me the idea to do these nails! I know lots of people love the movie Elf, so I hope you enjoy this design.

Step 1
Start off with a base coat

Step 2
Paint all your nails green

Step 3
Using a black striper, paint a thin black line down the centre of your nail

Step 4
Using the same striper, create a thick black horizontal line across your nail

Step 5
Dip a toothpick into gold nail varnish and create a square where the two black lines intersect for the buckle on his belt

Step 6
Dip a toothpick into white to create his round collar

Step 7
Outline his collar with a black striper

Step 8
Seal in your design with a topcoat



I hope you liked this tutorial and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!!



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig