Nail Varnish I Got for Christmas 2015




Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a lovely day. This year for Christmas as part of my presents, I got these four beautiful Nails Inc nail varnishes. I love Nails Inc, it's such a lovely brand.


Regents Mews
I love dark purple nail varnish for this time of year. This is such a lovely smoky colour. It's really easy to apply and very pigmented. It is gorgeous.


Chelsea Embankment
This is such a pretty gold glitter. It's so pigmented that you wouldn't even need a plain gold nail varnish underneath it. It is the perfect glitter for New Years Eve or parties. However I will still be wearing this even when I'm not going to a party because I love glitter!


Regents Park

Everyone needs a good pink nail varnish and I love this one. It is just bright enough without being too bright or neon. It almost looks like shellac when you put it on. This will be the perfect colour for spring/summer.


Porchester Square
 I love this colour. It is a slightly muted mushroom shade. I have nothing like this colour. It creates such a chic look that is perfect for daytime but also nighttime. 



I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I will be back in the new year.
Happy New Year!!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig