Golden Globe Nails


Happy New Year!! I wanted to post these sooner but I just haven't had time over the past few days with schoolwork and projects, but I'm back with a sparkly design to start the year. This year I want to really focus on improving and growing 'Nail It By Ciara', so I will try to post regularly and have a variety of different types of posts.  These nails are very sparkly, but still classy and girly and the same time. I hope you enjoy!

Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails

Step 2
Paint all your nails one solid base colour of your choice. I chose this light lilac colour.

Step 3
Once you base colour is completely dry, put some striping tape from the top corner of your nail to the opposite corner of your cuticle. Fill in this sectioned off area with a gold glitter polish. While the gold is still wet, peel off the striping tape.

Step 4
Place some striping tape across the tip of your nail. Fill in this sectioned off area with gold glitter and while it is still wet, peel off the tape.

Step 5
Using a white striper, paint a thin stripe diagonally across your nail

Step 6
Leave your design to dry completely and add a top coat


I hope you enjoyed my first design of 2016 and I will be back soon with plenty of more posts!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig