Neon Nail Art


Hi everyone!
Today I wanted to show you these bright nails that I did a few days ago. I slightly messed up the pink flower because it smudged and ended up looking a bit like a pink blob, but I said I would upload them anyway.

Step 1
Start off with a base coat

Step 2
Paint your ring finger two coats of white

Step 3
Choose 3 bright neon colours for your flowers. I chose pink, orange and blue.

Step 4
Dip a large dotting tool into your first colour and create 4 dots for the petals of the flower. Repeat this step with your next two colours

Step 5
Dip a medium sized dotting tool into black and create a dot in the centre of each flower

Step 6
Using a toothpick dipped into black, create a few dots in the sparse areas of your nail

Step 7
Paint the remainder of your nails with one of the colours you chose for the flower

Step 8
Seal in your design with a topcoat

I hope you all have a lovely summer, see you soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig