Get the Look: Perrie Edwards Aztec Nails


It's fair to say that I am a huge fan of Little Mix, but Perrie Edwards is definitely a huge role model and girl crush of mine. I absolutely love their newest album 'Get Weird' and I also went to their 'Get Weird' tour back at the end of March which was incredible. The Little Mix girls always have fab nails, so today I decided to recreate this Aztec design which I saw on Perrie's Instagram back in December. Her nails were done by nail artist Ruth Mulligan (instagram: reamnailsandbeauty). I have a close up image of my take of the design below.


Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails

Step 2
Paint all your nails nude

Step 3
On your ring finger nail, using a white striper, create 4 horizontal lines across your nail, 2 close together by your cuticle, and the other 2 by the tip of your nail.

Step 4
Create an 'X' joining both pairs of lines together

Step 5
Using the white striper again, create a small triangle inside each gap around the 'X'

Step 6
Add a top coat to your nail and add a small diamond to the centre of the 'X'

Step 7
On your index and baby finger, apply a top coat and then add a small diamond to each nail close to your cuticle

Step 8
On your middle finger, create a nude/white gradient using a makeup sponge.

Step 9
Apply a top coat to all your nails


I hope you liked this design and enjoy these Get the Look posts!









No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig