Festival Tattoo Nails





Hi everyone! I love metallic temporary tattoos, especially for summertime. They add so much to your look, so I decided to try them out on my nails, and I absolutely love the finished look! They are extremely easy to achieve and perfect for festivals. I hope you like this look and try it out for yourself!

Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails

Step 2
Paint your nails two coats of white nail varnish and leave to completely dry for at least 10-15minutes

Step 3
Choose white tattoos you would like to use and cut them out carefully with a scissors

Step 4
Peel off the clear plastic layer covering the tattoo. Place the tattoo face down onto your nail. Press a wet cotton pad over the back of the tattoo for a few seconds until the design has transferred onto your nail. 

Step 5
Once the tattoo has dried, seal it in with a top coat

There you go, it's as simple as that!! I hope you liked this and maybe even decide to give it a go!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig