My SOSU Collection 2017



SOSU is definitely one of my favourite brands for nail varnish...I also love her other beauty products but for now I will just talk about the polishes.
If you aren't familiar with the brand, it was set up by top Irish beauty blogger Suzanne Jackson. They are a gel colour polish collection, without the lamp. I won't go into too much detail about the nail varnishes, but if you are interested, I did a review on the collection a while back which you can read here. I absolutely love this brand, and also Suzanne herself is so lovely...I've met her twice and she is so down to earth. 
I have attached images of each colour in my collection, along with a swatch of each colour. So I hope you enjoy and maybe even spot a colour you would like yourself!

Coral Reef

Rock Candy

She Means Business

Bitter Sweet

Fairy Wings

Serial Shopper

Hocus Pocus

Heavens Stairway

Unicorn Dust (on top of Heavens Stairway)

Who's the Boss

Bright Lights

Death by Chocolate

Cast a Spell

Magic Sword (Penneys exclusive)

Ibiza Rocks

Bare my Soul

Ocean Breeze

Belle

This is Paradise

So that's my collection! I absolutely love every single one of them and would definitely recommend the brand. I hope you like these kind of posts, and maybe even fell in love with a few of the colours!
That's it from me and I'll be back soon with another post,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig