Girly Dotticure


Hi everyone! This is my first 'nail art' post of 2017! I absolutely love this design...so girly and chic, and I cannot emphasise how quick and easy this was! 
It literally took me about 10 minutes, but looks like you spent ages at it. I hope you enjoy reading 😄

Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails

Step 2
Paint all your nails pink, or any colour of your choice...any pastel colour would be gorgeous

Step 3
Using a dotter, create 2 or 3 large dots on each nail close to the cuticle

Step 4
Create several more black dots, becoming smaller and smaller as you move further away from the cuticle

Step 5
Repeat step 3 and step 4 using white and silver...finish your dots about half way up your nail

Step 6
Seal in with a top coat

It's as simple as that! I told you it was easy!! 
If you decide to try out this design, let me know on Facebook 'Nail It by Ciara', or Instagram '@nailitbyciara' 
See you next week 😘

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig