Hibiscus Nails


Even though the weather hasn't been great here lately, it hasn't stopped me from creating bright and summery looks on my nails. I love summer, it's the perfect excuse to create bright, mad looks on your nails. I saw this design done by Hannah Weir, AKA The Nail Trail on YouTube, and I just had to give them a shot. She is unbelievable at nails, so if you're into nail art, I would definitely suggest checking her out.

Step 1
Apply a base coat

Step 2
Paint your nails a light blue/mint colour

Step 3
Dip a small striper into a pastel pink nail varnish and create flowers at random on each nail

Step 4
Using a darker pink striper, add a few lines at the base of each petal to add depth and texture

Step 5
Using a green striper, create one or two leaves on each nail

Step 6
Dip a dotting tool into a pastel yellow, and create a small dot in the centre of each hibiscus flower

Step 7
Using the same yellow on a striping brush, create a thin line coming out of the centre of each flower at random

Step 8
Add a topcoat to seal in the design


I hope you liked this design...see you next week💖

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig