Red Roses



So I am finally back, and have also switched up the layout and design of this whole blog, and I couldn't be happier! What do you think of it?

Recently I bought these chevron sticker templates, so I decided to do these really pretty chevron nails topped off with a few roses...I hope you like them and enjoy this post.

Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your nails

Step 2
Paint your ring finger nail nude

Step 3
Once the nude is 100% dry, add your chevron template. Paint over it in white, and while it is still wet, peel off the template

Step 4
Using a dotting tool dipped into burgundy, create two rough, uneven circles as roses

Step 5
Using a toothpick dipped into pink, create a few random lines inside the rose to give it a bit of texture

Step 6
Using another toothpick dipped into green, create a few leaves coming out from the rose

step 7
Paint the rest of your nails burgundy

Step 8
Seal in with a top coat

I hope you like this design, and also the new design of Nail It by Ciara! I am hoping to post more regularly now as I am off school for the summer, so keep and eye out for more posts, and also subscribe at the top of this blog to receive email notifications when I post!!

See you next time...

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! See you in Instragram! 💕 😊 🌸
    Kind regards
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig