Get the Look- Perrie Edwards 'Power' Music Video


Power has to be one of my favourite Little Mix songs, and definitely one of my favourite music videos, so when I saw Perrie sporting these nails in the video, I was inspired to do a festival type design. I know these are not exact copies of her nails as I didn't have similar nail gems to hers, but I was inspired to do a similar design with black tattoos.

Step 1
Start off with a base coat

Step 2
Paint all your nails white and allow to dry for 15 mins

Step 3
Choose a temporary tattoo of your choice and carefully cut it out with a scissors

Step 4
Peel of the clean layer of plastic over the tattoo and place the tattoo face down onto your nail

Step 5
Gently press a damp cotton pad over the tattoo for 10-15 seconds until the tattoo has transferred completely onto the nail

Step 6
Seal in your design with a topcoat

Again, I know these aren't exact copies of Perrie's nails, but they are so simple to recreate, especially for festival season.
I hope you like this design,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig