Nude Dotticure


Hey guys, no, the nail posts haven't disappeared, I'm back with another one. As I said before, this is no longer just a blog on nail art, I am also posting about fashion and beauty which seems to be getting great feedback, so I am varying my posts between fashion, beauty and nails. 

But for today I wanted to post these really simple but classy nails. They literally take only a few minutes but look like you have spent ages on them.

Let me know if you recreate them!

Step 1
Start off with a base coat

Step 2
Paint your nails two coats of nude

Step 3
Dip a medium sized dotting tool into white nail varnish and create a dot in the centre of the nail by the cuticle

Step 4
Dip a smaller dotting tool into white again and create a curved row of small dots surrounding the bigger one you have already created. Repeat again with a second row of small dots

Step 5
Seal in with a clear top coat

See...quick and easy but so classy! 
Let me know if you create this design and tag me on instagram @nailitbyciara

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig