REVIEW: New Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Matte Liquid Lipsticks



Charlotte Tilbury has done it again! Every single product that she releases seems to be amazing, and these new liquid lipsticks are no different.

She recently announced her new Hollywood collection, which includes 10 new matte liquid lipsticks in a variety of absolutely gorgeous shades. Charlotte claims they are "instant glamour in a tube", which I can completely agree with.

First of all, the packaging as usual is to die for. Her signature rose gold packaging adds class and luxury to her products...I am such a sucker for gorgeous packaging! 




These lipsticks feature a unique crescent shaped applicator, which hugs the shape of the lips to allow for perfect, easy application. I have to admit, at first I was a bit skeptical about the applicator, but once I used it the first time I loved it. The lipstick went on so perfectly, didn't bleed outside my lips and I didn't even have to use a liner! 


The lipsticks contain sea lavender, which has anti ageing properties that combines hyaluronic acid with collagen boosting actives to slow down any signs of ageing in a natural formula.

They also contain beeswax to help protect your lips against moisture loss, so you have a 'baby-soft finish', with cyclopentasiloxane for long-lasting colour.



The lipsticks are so creamy. The texture is unlike any I have ever tried. It's very moussey, but glides on like a gloss, feels like a creamy lipstick, and sets as a full coverage matte. I love how they aren't drying at all, unlike some other liquid lipsticks on the market. It feels so light and comfortable, almost like you aren't wearing anything on your lips at all. 



At the moment, I only have one from the collection called Too Bad I'm Bad. This must be a really popular shade because when I popped into Brown Thomas to get it, they only had two in that colour left, so I was really lucky I got there in time. 


Image from charlottetilbury.com

This warm rosy pink shade is so flattering and perfect for creating the illusion of fuller, wider looking lips. It is now my new 'go-to' shade for whenever I want to look a bit more done up without having to put in a lot of effort. It it so long lasting once it sets on the lips (I wore it the other day when I had a bowl of soup, a sandwich and a glass of water and it still looked almost perfect afterwards. It slightly wore off in the middle of my lips, but once I rubbed my lips together it looked perfect again!)

The new liquid lipsticks are €32 and are now available worldwide.

I hope you liked this post,
See you next time

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig