Bare Minerals Bare Pro Foundation Review


I have struggled for quite a while to find a foundation that suits my oily/combination skin. I used to use Charlotte Tilbury's 'Light Wonder' foundation as it was light-weight, but buildable, however it never sat right on my skin. I would need lots of powder and still noticed it would be slipping off my face during the day.

Now that's not to say it's a 'bad' foundation, I have heard of lots of people rave about it, however it just didn't suit my skin type. 

So one or two months ago I decided to have a look online at a few reviews of different foundations for oily skin, and this one from Bare Minerals seemed to pop up quite a bit. I then went into Brown Thomas to have a look and speak to the sales assistant at the Bare Minerals stand, who was very helpful.

She spoke to me about my skin type and what I was looking for in a foundation, then helped me find my ideal shade.



I have to say I've been loving it ever since. It sits perfectly on my skin, and is quite matte so I don't need any powder and it stays put for the day. It is quite light-weight too so suitable for daytime, however you can build it up to a higher coverage for nighttime. 



I also like the fact that it has SPF20 in it for protection during the day, but it doesn't give flashback in photos, which I like.

I don't think this would suit you if you have dry skin, as it could be too matte and drying for you, but definitely if you have oily skin and are in the market for a new foundation, try out a tester of this and see what you think!

I hope you enjoyed this post! See you next time,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig