My Current Favourite Lip Combo


I have been loving nudey-pink lips recently, especially for the summer. And as well as that, I have been loving glossy looking lips.

I am kind of steering away from mattes lately, just because I'm preferring a glossier finish.

If you have been following me for a while now, you know by now that I am a Charlotte Tilbury addict. From eyeshadows to lips, I am obsessed.



My current favourite combo is one of her most recently released colours, 'The Duchess', partnered with 'Sweet Stiletto' lip lustre. I love these lipglosses because they're not sticky at all and they're quite moisturising too.



I love wearing these two together, and sometimes I use 'Pillow Talk' lip liner with them too. When pairing these two products together, it creates such a flattering look.



What is your favourite shade recently?

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig