My Top 3 Highlighters





Who doesn't love a good highlight? In the makeup world today, highlight seems to be the most hyped product, and brands are releasing new ones almost every day!

I used to prefer cream or liquid highlighters before, but nowadays I prefer powder, just because it lasts longer on me as I have quite oily skin.

I have 3 favourite highlights, one suitable to each occasion.



First up is Anastasia Beverley Hills Amrezy Highlight. This highlight is one of the most intense I have ever come across. You literally only need the tiniest amount on your brush and you will be glowing to the Gods.

I personally wouldn't use this on a day-to-day basis as it is way too intense for me, but I would use it for a night out. It looks unreal in pictures too!


Next up is Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm. This is another intense highlight, but not as intense as the Anastasia Beverley Hills one. I like to use this for occasions such as going for dinner etc. as it is still glam, but not as full-on as if you were going to a party.


Finally, my third favourite is Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette. I use this on a daily basis when I am doing my every day makeup. It leaves a subtly glow, perfect for daytime, however it is also quite buildable.


Left to Right:
Anastasia Beverley Hills, The Balm, Charlotte Tilbury
So that's my top 3! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back soon with another post!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig