Charlotte Tilbury 'Eyes to Mesmerise' Review


Charlotte Tilbury's Eyes to Mesmerise eyeshadow pots are my go-to products when I want to do a quick and simple makeup look.

They are the perfect consistency to swipe across the lid and go, and also leave a beautiful sheen on the lid to add dimension. I like to apply these with my ring finger as I feel it gives the best colour payoff, but it's also extremely quick and easy to do!

They are gorgeous used on their own to create a subtle and simple eye look, however, when I got my makeup done in Charlotte Tilbury in Brown Thomas recently, I learned that you can actually use them as a base for your eyeshadow too! Who doesn't love a good 2-in-1 product?!




The newest addition to my collection is 'Marie Antionette', which is a beautiful oyster-gold shade, and certainly my new favourite. It looks stunning on all eye colours and really makes them pop.



Next up is 'Bette, which is another gold shade, but more amber toned. Again, this looks good on all eye colours and really draws attention to the eyes, even used just by itself.



Last up is 'Mona Lisa', a gorgeous chocolately-bronze colour. Unlike the previous two, this is a much deeper colour, and absolutely stunning when creating a smoky look.




Each of these colours applies the same and each are very pigmented. I find the best way to apply these is to create a thin layer on the lid with your ring finger, leave to dry, and then apply a second thin layer if you need to build them up, however, you would not need any more than two coats. Make sure to leave each coat dry before applying the next to prevent creasing.

These shadows give such a beautiful finish, leaving a kind of foil look on the lid.

They retail at €26...pricey, I know...but I do think they're worth it for the payoff you will get.

Let me know if you have tried any from the range yet!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig