Luna by Lisa - Miracle Hair Treatment Review


Welcome back! Today I'm back with a short, but much wanted post, all about the Miracle Hair Treatment from Luna by Lisa Jordan.

Lisa Jordan is one of my fave bloggers- she is so real and down-to-earth, and so driven with her brand. I had heard a lot of good things about this hair treatment, so I decided to hop onto the bandwagon and give it a go. 

I have very thin hair, but it can get very tangled and knotty due to the fact that I have blonde highlights, so it can be a bit of a pain to brush through after a shower, however this has changed the ball game.

I'm never too impressed by hair care products, as I find they're all very similar and don't do much for me. However, I am OBSESSED with this! I cannot brush my hair without it. 



This conditioning treatment has 12 benefits:


  1. UVA & UVB Protection
  2. Sulphate & Paraben Free
  3. Helps repair dry and damaged hair
  4. Nourishes and protects for radiant shine
  5. Delivers soft, silky, more manageable results
  6. Contains colour protection complex
  7. Acts as an incredible detangler
  8. Aids in the prevention of static
  9. Conditions both natural & synthetic hair
  10. Smooths split ends and controls frizz
  11. Non sticky application
  12. Contains vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants that can help promote healthy hair

I like to spray this in my hair when it's damp after a shower and then brush through with my tangle teaser. It acts as a really good detangler and also leaves my hair so soft when I blowdry it, and leaves my hair really shiny.

You can also spray this into your hair and leave it dry naturally, as there is no need to rinse it out. 

Also, as it has UVA and UVB protection, it can act as a protectant from the sun when on holidays. I was lost without this on holidays because I only brought carry-on luggage, so I couldn't bring it, but my hair thanked me when I started using it again once I came home. I honestly saw a huge difference.

For €16, I really think it is worth the price. I have been using it for a good while now, and still have loads left as it lasts so long, and you don't need to use too much of it. It is definitely worth the price.

Have you tried this yet? Are there any other hair treatments/detanglers I should try?

Thanks for reading!

See you next time,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig