My Mac Lipstick Collection 2018



I'm finally back with the blog posts! It has been a long long while since I posted anything because I was so busy with school and exams, but now that I'm finished, I will have a lot more time to post on here!

Also, I decided my blog needed a little bit of TLC, so I updated the design and template with thanks to pipdig! I couldn't be happier with it...what do you think?

As my first post back, I thought the 'My Mac Lipstick Collection' post would be suitable, as it seems to be one of the post popular posts out there, and for some strange reason, I never ever did it before...so here you go!




To be completely honest, I sort of turned away from using my Macs for a good while due to my Charlotte Tilbury obsession, but when I looked through them again recently to do this blog post, I now realise I was mad not to use them as I have such lovely colours. 

As you can probably tell, I used to adore pink colours when I went through my Mac phase, so there will be a lot of bright colours in this post! 😂




First of all, how unreal is the lipstick packaging? The famous black bullet is so classy and chic, and looks so expensive.

I have a range of different formulas, but I feel they all still apply very well, and the mattes aren't too drying which is always a plus.

Mac lipsticks are €20 and are available at Brown Thomas in Ireland, but you can also order online from Brown Thomas here.

So let's just get into the collection so that you can see the different colours and swatches.





Left to Right:
Lickable, Impassioned, Girl About Town



Left to Right:
Viva Glam-Miley Cyrus, Chatterbox, Hot Gossip

Left to Right:
Goodbye Kiss, Costa Chic, Be Fabulous



Left to Right:
Honey Love, Lush Life, D for Danger



Left to Right:
Viva Glam-Cyndi, Up the Amp




So that's my collection! My favourite is definitely Costa Chic as it is so pretty during summer and so flattering! I also love Honey Love too because it is the perfect nude colour.

What is your favourite Mac lipstick?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @nailitbyciara too for regular updates on when I post, and for extra pictures that I don't post here!

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you like the new layout. Come back soon for more posts, as they will be much more regular from now on.

Lots of love,

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig