DIY Nail Book


Sometimes I find it hard to see all of my nail varnishes and what colours I have, so I decided to make this very simple, very fun, and very useful nail book!
I bought this floral copybook from Easons and then designed my own label for the front.

The inside of the book is very simple. On each page I have three rows of three swatches, with the brand and name of each polish underneath. You can lay out each page however you like. I decided to keep pastels together, glitters together, winter colours together etc. However you can always decide to keep each brand together if you prefer.


I use the pages at the back of the book to write down any ideas for blog posts that I have, such as designs, DIYs and reviews.
I find this book extremely useful to see what polishes I have quickly and to make sure I get the most out of my polishes.
I hope that you enjoyed this little DIY and give it a try yourself!
Thanks for reading!
Ciara x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig