Marble Nails

 


I did these nails ages ago but never got around to posting them! I don't think we have Kiko in Ireland, but when I was in Madrid last August, I found a whole Kiko shop so I had to buy this nail varnish, especially since they were so cheap!The colour is so nice and dark. I love it! This marble design is so pretty, but so easy! Let's begin!

Step 1
Start off with a base coat

Step 2
Paint your nails two coats of a wine colour

Step 3
While the nail varnish on your ring finger is still wet, add three dots of white nail varnish down the side of your nail

Step 4
Using a clean striper, drag it down the side of your nail, starting from the first white and going down through the other two dots until you reach the tip of your nail. This will create the marble effect

Step 5
Once dry, add a top coat to seal in the design and make it last longer



I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy tutorial.
See you next time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig