My Autumn Favourites | 2015

I love using deep, rich nail colours for autumn, and as you can probably tell from the following pictures, I am obsessed with deep red and berry tones for this time of year. I hope you enjoy this post and maybe you might find some new products you might like to try! 


1. Sally Hansen-Cherry Cherry Bang Bang



Up first is probably my number one favourite nail varnish this autumn. I love Sally Hansen nail varnishes both for their consistency and colour pay-off and I absolutely adore this deep purple colour.

This picture was taken without a top coat, which just shows how much shine these polishes give off. I don't think I have anything like this colour, as usually I find that berry shades are more red based, whereas this one is a purple based colour which I love!
 I think this is the perfect autumn shade.


2. SOSU-Who's the Boss 



You might have seen my review on these polishes a few months ago and this colour has made it into my autumn favourites. These nail varnishes are a gel consistency without the UV lamp. 

I love how dark this colour is. It is a really really deep, wine colour, which I think everyone needs for autumn/winter. These polishes last a quite long time which I love! 
I think deep colours like this are a must have shade for autumn!


3. Essie-In Stitches



I probably have more Essie colours than any other brands, because I think the quality of these polishes are excellent, they're so easy to apply and they have a wide range of different colours. 

I love this brown-nude colour, it just screams 'autumn'. With Essie, you sometimes only need just one coat which is amazing. Everyone needs a nude nail varnish in their collection.


4. OPI-Panda-Monium Pink

This colour is much lighter than the previous three colours. You don't always have to stick to dark nail varnishes during autumn/winter. I love this lilac-pink colour for this time of year, however I feel you would be able to wear this colour all year round!

I don't have many OPI products but I do like the quality of these polishes. They're really easy to apple and are very pigmented.


5. Inglot-No.689



This shade is perfect for autumn, but it is also very "Christmassy" at the same time. This nail varnish gives off a really lovely pearl finish that looks very professional. 

I love Inglot nail varnishes as they are really good quality for a really good price. The Inglot O2M collection are breathable nail varnishes that allow oxygen to pass through to the nail, keeping the nails in the best condition possible whilst wearing nail varnish.



So those are my autumn favourites for this year. I hope you enjoyed this post. See you next time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig