Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette- Review, Photos & Swatches


A lot of hype has surrounded the new Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette after the success of her first Rose Gold Textured Shadows palette, however there have been very mixed opinions on this new release. 

I decided to put the shadows to the test, and I have to say, I love it! 

This Arabian inspired palette contains 18 gorgeous, diverse shadows. The variety of colours make it so versatile. You can create a wide range of looks with just this one palette, suitable for daytime, nighttime, glamourous events, and everything in between.


There are 8 matte shades, 6 pressed pearls which add a high shimmer effect to intensify your look, 3 duo-chrome toppers, and one pure glitter.

Every shade is extremely buttery, so they are very easy to blend, and all the shades compliment each other well. Beware though, the pure glitter (Cosmo) isn't very compact so it can be a bit messy.



There is such a diverse range of shades in this palette that I feel it would suit everyone. It contains everything from neutrals, to coppers and oranges, to bright purples. 

I absolutely love every single shadow on the top row, I think those shades suit me best, however I have 2 ultimate favourites from the palette- Blood Moon and Turkish Delight. Both of these colours are right up my street as I love a good orange/copper toned eye to compliment my blue eyes.



The packaging compliments the Arabian theme very well, with its sleekness and deep, sultry colours. The large mirror inside is the perfect size to easily apply your shadows.

Swatches

















Huda Beauty is now available in Brown Thomas, so I've a feeling I might be trying out some of her other products very soon 🙊

The palette retails at €65 which I actually think is quite good value for the amount of high quality shadows you get.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this review and I'll be back again soon with another post 😘

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig