Anastasia Beverley Hills Modern Renaissance- Photos and Swatches


The Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverley Hills is one of the most hyped palette in the makeup industry in the past few months and I can see why. After watching lots of videos and tutorials on YouTube about it, reading blog posts about it and seeing it all over Pinterest, I decided I had to buy it on BeautyBay for €50.




You might be thinking €50 is a lot, which it is, but it is so worth is for these 14 gorgeous shadows. The pigmentation is incredible. You only need to dip your brush in once and you will have plenty of product. The only slight criticism I would have is that they can be quite powdery, but I don't get a lot of fallout when I use it, so I can get over that.

I never thought pink/burgundy toned eye shadows would suit me, I always reach for golds, coppers and browns, but after seeing a few Instagram pics of it, I became really interested, so I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of blog posts and became obsessed. I just needed to try it.

It's such a versatile palette. You can create more neutral looks for daytime, pink toned looks, brown toned looks, orange tones looks...the options are almost never ending. 

It's so good that even my younger sister who isn't big into makeup, comes into my room just to rob my palette so she can wear it!

I've had this palette for a while now, which is why it doesn't look perfectly pristine in the photos, but because I've used it a lot, I can give an honest review of it...and I cannot express my love for it enough.



The packaging is so sleek. The pink velvet matches the palette perfectly and gives a luxury feeling to the product. There is a decent sized mirror inside, which to be honest, everyone loves a nice big mirror in a palette so I was very happy with that.

The palette also comes with a dual ended brush, very handy if you're looking to create looks on the go.

Below are some swatches of all the shadows.
I hope you enjoyed this post 💓









No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig