Ciate x Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Volume II


After last year's massive hit with the Ciate x Chloe Morello Beauty Haul, the duo have teamed up again to produce an even bigger collection!

If you didn't know, Chloe Morello is an Australian YouTuber who uploads videos on makeup, fashion and lifestyle. She is absolutely gorgeous, and her tutorials are so good so you should definitely check her out.

The new Beauty Haul comes with a palette of 20 eye shadows, a liquid lipstick, a felt tip eyeliner, and a mascara. I first saw this palette on blogger Terrie McEvoy's Snapchat story, and thought it would be the perfect gift, so I bought it for my sister for Christmas...I robbed it from her to do this blog post 😏




The packaging is gorgeous. It is very thin and sleek, so perfect for travelling. It's deep purple packaging gives it a luxurious look, but the font and doodles on the front give a fun vibe to it too.

There is a very big mirror inside which I love. It makes it so easy to apply your makeup.

Now onto the actual shadows inside and their swatches.



There is such a wide variety of shades in this palette, from neutrals, to oranges, to pinks, to blues, to greens. It is the sort of palette which has something for everyone. 

You have such a large choice of looks to choose from with these shades. It can definitely take you from daytime to night time very easily.

Below are swatches of each shade, row by row. 💋














The shades are all so blendable and pigmented. There is a variety of shimmers and mattes in the palette. My personal favourites are 'Copper', 'Rose Gold' and 'Gold'.

Included in the palette is the liquid lipstick in the shade 'Sydney'. It is a gorgeous rosy shade and would suit lots of skin tones. I feels so creamy and is very long lasting.

As well as the lipstick, there is a mascara and eyeliner to add to the set. I obviously haven't tried these as their my sister's, but I have heard lots of good things about them.



This set is so nice, and I think it is the perfect gift for a makeup lover. 

It is €49 for the whole set, and is available on Cloud10Beauty here

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again soon x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig