My Christmas Nails 2017




Happy Christmas everyone!

I finally decided to do a nail art post again! I was a bit rusty getting back into it, but I actually do really like how they turned out.

To be honest, they weren't that hard to do, so below is a quick step by step guide of how I created this look, if anyone is looking for last minute inspiration for the big day tomorrow!

Enjoy!

Step 1
As always, start off with a base coat to protect against staining of your natural nails and to help your look last longer

Step 2
Paint all of your nails red...or any colour you like! Deep blue would also be lovely with this design

Step 3
Dip a small striping brush into white and create 3 crosses going diagonally down your nail

Step 4
Then, use your striping brush to slightly curve the edges of the cross, making it look more like a star

Step 5
Use your striping brush again to create a diagonal white line under your stars

Step 6
Using a small dotting tool dipped into white, create a few dots around the stars

Step 7
Leave your design to dry and seal it in with a clear top coat

I hope you all have a great Christmas, and I hope Santa brings you everything you wanted 🎅
Have a great day, and I'll be back again with more posts after Christmas!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig