Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's World of Legendary Parties'


Happy Christmas everyone!

I have always admired this advent calendar from Charlotte Tilbury. Every time I went into Brown Thomas, it has always caught my eye, but I never dreamed of buying it because of the price. 

However, I woke up Christmas morning to the best surprise under the tree. This massive advent calendar was sitting under the tree for me, full of Charlotte Tilbury goodies. 

It honestly is divine. From the packaging to the products inside, I love every bit.



The two doors of the box open up to reveal 12 separate compartments, each with a beautiful illustration on them hinting to what's inside. On the inside of each of the doors, there is a quote, which I love!




Now onto the actual products inside. Some doors contain mini sizes of some of Charlotte's most loved products, and others containing full sized goodies.

Door 1

Door 1 contained her award winning Magic Cream in a mini version. This is genuinely one of the most luxurious moisturisers I have ever tried. Any time I've gotten a sample of this cream, it always makes my skin feel incredible. And a small bit of product really does go a long way.

Door 2

Door 2 revealed one of Charlotte's most popular lipsticks, Penelope Pink. This is one of my favourite nude lipsticks ever. It is so flattering on all skin tones and feels so soft on the lips. And it is also full sized.

Door 3

Behind door 3 is Charlotte's Wonderglow. I have never tried this but lots of people love it. This dewy primer is supposed to add a radiant and youthful look to the skin, and can be used under foundation or on its own.

Door 4

These colour chameleon eyeshadows are so simple to use. You literally just scribble it onto your eyelids and blend out the edges with a fluffy brush. This colour in Black Diamonds is one of her colours for blue eyes, which is perfect for me. It is also a full sized product!

Door 5

Truth be told, although I'm a massive CT fan, I've never seen these Pocket Pout lipsticks before. This full sized product is in the shade 'Jessica Red' and is an exclusive to this set.

Door 6

This multi-miracle glow is a 3-in-1 product. It's a cleanser, a mask and a balm, all in one. It can be used on the face, but also on the cuticles, elbows, heels and shins as an SOS remedy. 

Door 7 

CT mascaras are a fail safe option. Her mascaras are definitely one of my favourites. This Legendary Lashes mascara adds volume, length and drama, while also separating your lashes.

Door 8

This oil-based, two-toned cleanser removes eye makeup easily. Being oil based, it allows for quick removal of stubborn makeup.

Door 9

Lots of celebrities swear by this Supermodel Body body shimmer for the red carpet. It is supposed to slim the body and add a glossy radiant finish. I'm going to try out this little mini next time I go out.

Door 10

Behind door 10 was Charlotte's Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette. These cream sheen eyeshadows are so simple to use but have such a big impact. They add so much pigment to the eye. I like to apply these to the lid with my finger and blend them out with a fluffy brush.

Door 11

This Goddess Skin Clay Mask is supposed to tighten pores, moisturise and clear imperfections. I can't wait to try it out and see how it works.

Door 12

Behind the last door was this full sized Lip Lustre in Sweet Stiletto. Believe it or not, I've never gotten a CT lipgloss before, so I was so excited when I saw this. 
It is also such a beautiful colour.

So that was everything that was in the box. I absolutely love it. It has so many cult classics in it, from skincare to makeup.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that Santa was good to you all.

I will upload another few posts over the coming weeks of different things I got, focusing on makeup, and will be doing reviews and swatches of them.

Thanks for reading!

See you next time x





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig