Get the Look: Rosie Huntington Whiteley - Glitter Ombre

Hi everyone! I love doing celebrity inspired nails, so today I thought I would do these Rosie Huntington Whiteley inspired ombre nails. They are soooo quick and simple to do! I hope you like them.

Step 1
Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails from staining

Step 2
Paint all your nails two coats of a deep purple

Step 3
Paint a stripe of gold glitter onto a makeup sponge. Sponge it onto the tip of your nail, focusing most of the polish at the tip and gently working downwards

Step 4
Seal in your design with a top coat 

I hope you enjoyed this quick and simple tutorial! The next celebrity inspired nail design I will be doing will be a Perrie Edwards inspired design, so keep your eyes peeled!!
See you next time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig