Valentines Ombre Love Hearts


It has been a while since I have posted here, but I have been really busy with a really important project, and I am also currently putting my blog under construction and giving it a massive makeover, so stay tuned for that! I am really excited to see the finished product! For Valentine's Day this year, I decided to do these really cute ombre love hearts, going from really light pink to red. I hope you enjoy this 'love'ly design ;)

Step 1
Use a base coat to protect your natural nails

Step 2
Paint your ring finger two thin coats of white, until opaque

Step 3
Dip a toothpick into a really light pink. Place the tip of the toothpick onto your nail where you want your heart, as if you were creating a dot. Slightly lift the toothpick up and drag it down slightly to end the heart in a point. Do the same for the other side of the heart. (This might seem confusing as it is hard to explain in writing but there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube)

Step 4
Dip a separate toothpick into a slightly darker, lilac-pink colour and create another row of hearts

Step 5
Again, with another toothpick, create another row in a dark pink

Step 6
Finally, using a different toothpick, dip it into red and create another row of hearts (for each row, I usually start off with 2 hearts in the first row, then 3, then 2, then 3 again as I think it looks nicer this way)

Step 6
Paint the rest of your nails one of the pink colours you used for one of the rows of hearts

Step 7
Seal in with a top coat to leave a gorgeous shine


I hope you like this design and I promise I will try upload more regularly from now on!
Thank you for reading!

See you soon,


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig