My Essie Collection 2016


I have over 20 Essie colours, making it one of my largest nail varnish collections. I even had more than this before making this post because I threw out a few recently as they were starting to get a bit old and gloopy. My collection may seem very large to some people, or very small to others, but I've been asked by a few people recently about my nail varnish collection, so I have decided to start this series of my collections of different brands. 

For this series, I will give a brief overview of my opinion on each brand, rather than going into detail on each colour, because the post would be waaaay too long and boring! 

In my opinion, Essie is one of the best drugstore brands out there. It is very affordable at €9.99, and the quality is amazing. They are very pigmented and the consistency is great. They have a huge range of colours so there is something to suit everyone's taste! Below are swatches of my collection, just a few of the colours from the whole Essie collection.


1. Saltwater Happy

2. Peach Daiquiri

3. In Stitches

4. Chinchilly

5. Eternal Optimist

6. Fiji

7. Splash of Grenadine

8. Tart Deco

9. Bahama Mama

10. Not Just A Pretty Face

11. Allure

12. For the Twill of it

13. Sew Psyched

14. Virgin Snow

15. Naughty Nautical

16. Parka Perfect

17. Full Steam Ahead

18. Sunday Funday

19. Shearling Darling

20. Toggle to the Top

21. Shall We Chalet

22. A Cut Above

23. Haute Tub

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig